Sunnydaze Florence Solar Garden Outdoor Wall Fountain with Solar Pump and Panel
Elegant in design, easy to run and maintain and durably-made, the Sunnydaze Florence Solar Garden Outdoor Wall Fountain is a win-win-win. Aptly named, this gem of a fountain is reminiscent of a design you would see adorning a centuries-old Tuscan villa. With this fountain, you will be able to accent your own outdoor space with something that is just as visually-striking, yet lighter in weight and affordably priced.
While it boasts an antique aesthetic, this wall fountain is powered by modern solar technology. We offer the option of purchasing the solar-only feature or the solar-on-demand feature. The solar-only feature allows you to run the pump via solar energy only, while the solar-on-demand feature gives you the flexibility of powering the pump by solar energy and a battery pack. This innovative design gives you the ability to run it day and night. On bright, sun-filled days, the pump is powered by the solar panel while the battery pack is simultaneously storing a charge. On days when it is cloudy or at nighttime, the battery automatically activates and provides power; when fully charged, it can power the fountain for up to four hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system automatically attempts to draw power from the solar panel. If the sun is not shining, it will resume running once the sun comes out.
Richly detailed and beautifully finished, you will not believe this wall fountain is not made from real stone. Crafted from a durable polystone material, it looks amazingly similar, yet is significantly less expensive and lightweight. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone to replicate the look of natural materials such as stone. Even from a short distance, you will not be able to tell the difference.
If you like to entertain often, this outdoor wall fountain offers a stylish way to greet guests. Turn it on during the day and listen to the soothing sound of the trickling water, and once the sun sets, enjoy the LED lights that illuminate the fountain for an enchanting effect.
Features of the Florence Solar Garden Wall Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 16" W x 10" D x 27" H, weighs 11 lbs.
- Durable polystone construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- The Solar Only fountain includes a corded electric recirculating pump, and a solar-only pump and solar panel kit with cable to run from the panel to the fountain, so you can use the electric or solar option.
- Recommended water capacity of this fountain is 3 gallons.
- In addition to the corded electric recirculating pump, the solar-on-Demand fountain includes LED lights, a solar panel and pump, pump cord, and battery pack, so you have everything you need to run your fountain in the sun or via the battery pack. The LED lighting may be conveniently placed in the basin of this fountain for lighting effect. The LED lights turn on automatically at night.
- Use the solar energy or the on/off battery backup to power your wall fountain when you choose the solar-on-demand option.
- Hang it on any exterior or interior wall or set it on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall. Wall Fountains mount against any surface using a sturdy hook, screw or nail.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
You have two choices for your solar options to the right:
The Solar only option: This fountain will operate in good sunlight conditions when the panel has direct sun exposure, and like all solar fountains, the performance is based on the sunny conditions. With a 6 volt DC brushless pump and 16' cable, you also have an option of adding another 16' extension cord for your pump, giving you more distance to place the solar panel.
Solar on Demand Feature:You can also choose to make this wall fountain a Solar on Demand fountain. Designed to use either solar power or battery power, when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun comes out.
The battery life is usually 12-18 months. If you notice that your battery power is less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. To do that, leave your fountain off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
The Solar on Demand option comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32' for placement of your solar panel.
About the Polystone durable material:
Polystone is more durable and heavier than resin or fiberglass fountains but still much lighter than the concrete or stone fountains. It has a porcelain-like feel to the touch, and an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or "stone-like" feel that resulted in the materials name itself. Polystone is durable and highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish. Polystone is a cold-cast material in which no heat is used in the manufacturing process, resulting in much greater variations of paint finish.
Original fount was cracked. Wendy, at customer service, immediately responded to the picts I emailed to verify the prob, by sending out a replacement fount. GREAT customer service from this seller & much appreciated. Will buy from again.