Woodstock Turquoise Chime Medium
Bring out the best sounds of your yard with a medium turquoise wind chime that is tuned to perfect. A larger version of the company's best-selling regular Turquoise Chime, this yard ornament has a faux turquoise wind catcher and accent beads that represent the communication and growth qualities of this sky-stone. They blend perfectly with the four bronze aluminum square tubes and cherry ash wood finished hanger for a harmonious look. A light breeze is all that's needed to hear the enchanting sounds of your 26-inch chime as it dangles from the patio or awning.
Woodstock wind chimes are designed by a Grammy-winning musician with an ear for great sound. This particular chime is tuned using the Golden Ratio that is found in major musical scales and in other parts of nature. The tuning is so precise and exact that they guarantee it will be pitch-perfect for as long as you own your wind chimes. Order your utterly relaxing turquoise and bronze wind chime from Serenity Health and you will also get our satisfaction guarantee with no-hassle returns.
Features of the Medium Turquoise Chime by Woodstock Chimes:
- Faux turquoise accents
- Tuned using the Golden Ratio
- Dimensions: 26 in. Overall Length
- Cherry finish ash wood, 4 bronze square aluminum tubes, faux turquoise accents
Maintaining Your Woodstock Chimes
Every part of a Woodstock Chime is weather protected. Over time, however, those layers of protection can begin to wear. To enjoy your Woodstock Chime for years to come, we suggest you hang it in an area that is not exposed to long term direct sunlight and periodically clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. In addition, here are some simple maintenance tips:
Woodstock Chimes tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Please note this will not affect the beautiful tones of your chimes. If necessary, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. You can also use very fine #0000 steel wool to polish and restore your aluminum tubes.
Powder-Coated Aluminum Tubes
If your powder-coated tubes need cleaning, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. Do not use steel wool or any abrasive cleaner, as this will scratch the powder-coated finish.
Periodically, apply a thin layer of exterior use Danish or lemon oil with a clean cloth to the wood parts. Regular oiling will help protect the wood and retard the natural aging process.
Brass parts can be cleaned with brass cleaner or left to naturally age and patina.
To extend the life of your chime:
- Hang your chime in an area protected from direct sunlight or heavy winds. Excellent locations include under a porch overhang or in a shady tree.
- Bring your chimes in during extreme weather or windstorms.
- If you live in the north, bring your chimes in during the harsh winter months and store it in an unheated area, such as a shed or garage.
- Occasionally wipe off your chimes with a damp cloth to remove any build-up or mold.
- Every spring, provide added weather protection by applying a coat of varnish on your chime (you'll want to wipe off the chime before doing this!)
|Package Contents||1 Set of Wind Chimes|