Woodstock Pachelbel Canon Wind Chime - Silver
Enjoy beautiful music floating through the air when this wind chime is hung in your yard. The Pachelbel Canon Wind Chime recalls the soft, repeating, melody of Johann Pachelbel's celebrated Canon, this wind chime if the perfect gift for virtually any occasion. One of our best selling Woodstock Wind Chimes.
Features of the Pachelbel Wind Chime:
- 32.5" Overall Length
- Removable windcatcher for easy customization**
- Made of Ash Wood with Silver Tubes and 4 Black Rods for a stunning decorating piece
- A customer favorite so makes a unique, relaxing gift idea
**Please note: we do not do customization on this chime. It can be done after market if you wish by simply removing the windcatcher and having it engraved.,
Maintaining Your Woodstock Chimes
Every part of a Woodstock Chime is weather protected. Over time, however, those layers of protection can begin to wear. To enjoy your Woodstock Chime for years to come, we suggest you hang it in an area that is not exposed to long term direct sunlight and periodically clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. In addition, here are some simple maintenance tips:
Woodstock Chimes tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Please note this will not affect the beautiful tones of your chimes. If necessary, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. You can also use very fine #0000 steel wool to polish and restore your aluminum tubes.
Powder-Coated Aluminum Tubes
If your powder-coated tubes need cleaning, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. Do not use steel wool or any abrasive cleaner, as this will scratch the powder-coated finish.
Periodically, apply a thin layer of exterior use Danish or lemon oil with a clean cloth to the wood parts. Regular oiling will help protect the wood and retard the natural aging process.
To extend the life of your chime:
- Hang your chime in an area protected from direct sunlight or heavy winds. Excellent locations include under a porch overhang or in a shady tree.
- Bring your chimes in during extreme weather or windstorms.
- If you live in the north, bring your chimes in during the harsh winter months and store it in an unheated area, such as a shed or garage.
- Occasionally wipe off your chimes with a damp cloth to remove any build-up or mold.
- Every spring, provide added weather protection by applying a coat of varnish on your chime (you'll want to wipe off the chime before doing this!)
|Package Contents||1 Set of Wind Chimes|
What better sound in the peace of our garden. It is a lovely accompaniment to the songs of the birds.
This is the most beautiful whind chime I have ever heard. It's really two wind chimes in one. Inside are a set of tiny tubes that ring the highest notes. These are surrounded by the larger tubes that ring all the middle and low notes. Woodstock wind chimes are the best.