Woodstock Emperor Gong - Ash Wood
Make a bold statement as this chime captures the romance and splendor of the Far East with its wonderful sound and graceful structure. Inspired by traditional Asian design, our Emperor Series is intended to reflect balance, harmony, grace and beauty. This version of our popular Emperor Gong with Ash Wood is perfect indoors and outdoors.
Features of the Emperor Gong:
- 34 in. overall length with a 10 in. diameter gong
- A graceful design that captures the romance and splendor of the Far East.
- Hand-hammered brass gong.
- Unique Asian design brings true beauty to your home
Maintaining Your Woodstock Chimes
Every part of a Woodstock Chime is weather protected. Over time, however, those layers of protection can begin to wear. To enjoy your Woodstock Chime for years to come, we suggest you hang it in an area that is not exposed to long term direct sunlight and periodically clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. In addition, here are some simple maintenance tips:
Woodstock Chimes tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Please note this will not affect the beautiful tones of your chimes. If necessary, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. You can also use very fine #0000 steel wool to polish and restore your aluminum tubes.
Powder-Coated Aluminum Tubes
If your powder-coated tubes need cleaning, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. Do not use steel wool or any abrasive cleaner, as this will scratch the powder-coated finish.
Periodically, apply a thin layer of exterior use Danish or lemon oil with a clean cloth to the wood parts. Regular oiling will help protect the wood and retard the natural aging process.
To extend the life of your chime:
- Hang your chime in an area protected from direct sunlight or heavy winds. Excellent locations include under a porch overhang or in a shady tree.
- Bring your chimes in during extreme weather or windstorms.
- If you live in the north, bring your chimes in during the harsh winter months and store it in an unheated area, such as a shed or garage.
- Occasionally wipe off your chimes with a damp cloth to remove any build-up or mold.
- Every spring, provide added weather protection by applying a coat of varnish on your chime (you'll want to wipe off the chime before doing this!)
|Package Contents||1 Set of Wind Chimes|
Sunnydaze Old-Fashioned Wood Wishing Well Fountain with Liner, 48-Inch TallVideo Available
Sunnydaze Steel Adjustable Firewood Log Rack Bracket Kit- Adjusts Up to 16 Feet Wide