Woodstock Chimes of Bali Windchime
The rich color of the cherry wood accents the exceptionally rich sound harmonized by the five silver tubes chiming in unison. The Chimes of Bali Woodstock Wind Chime is an employee favorite, tuned to the traditional scale of the Balinese shadow puppet play.
Features of the Bali Chime:
- 25" overall length for versatile placement
- One of our most popular Woodstock Wind Chimes.
- Beautiful silver aluminum tubes with cherry finish ash wood
- This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee
Maintaining Your Woodstock Chimes
Every part of a Woodstock Chime is weather protected. Over time, however, those layers of protection can begin to wear. To enjoy your Woodstock Chime for years to come, we suggest you hang it in an area that is not exposed to long term direct sunlight and periodically clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. In addition, here are some simple maintenance tips:
Woodstock Chimes tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Please note this will not affect the beautiful tones of your chimes. If necessary, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. You can also use very fine #0000 steel wool to polish and restore your aluminum tubes.
Powder-Coated Aluminum Tubes
If your powder-coated tubes need cleaning, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. Do not use steel wool or any abrasive cleaner, as this will scratch the powder-coated finish.
Periodically, apply a thin layer of exterior use Danish or lemon oil with a clean cloth to the wood parts. Regular oiling will help protect the wood and retard the natural aging process.
Glass, Cloisonne-style, Stainless Steel and Stone Accents
Use a damp cloth to clean these parts. If necessary, mild soap and water can be used.
To extend the life of your chime:
- Hang your chime in an area protected from direct sunlight or heavy winds. Excellent locations include under a porch overhang or in a shady tree.
- Bring your chimes in during extreme weather or windstorms.
- If you live in the north, bring your chimes in during the harsh winter months and store it in an unheated area, such as a shed or garage.
- Occasionally wipe off your chimes with a damp cloth to remove any build-up or mold.
- Every spring, provide added weather protection by applying a coat of varnish on your chime (you'll want to wipe off the chime before doing this!)
|Package Contents||1 Set of Wind Chimes|
I was very impressed that the Serenity website had sound files that you can listen to for each wind chime. It really helped us make our decision. We are very pleased with our choice of the \"Chimes of Bali\" - they arrived very quickly and were exactly as advertised. They sound beautiful and are well crafted. I would recommend these chimes to a friend, or recommend Serenity Health\'s website so they can listen to samples and choose their own favorite