Woodstock 37 in. Graduation Aluminum Chime
Give your graduate the perfect gift with this bright and cheerful wind chime tuned to the notes of Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1 by Sir Edward Elgar. The Woodstock Graduation Aluminum Chime gets its classic charm comes from its ash wood hanger with cherry finish. The wood wind catcher is also removable for easy customization. With all of its charm and beauty, the sounds from this chime are sure to bring glorious celebrations to your home and garden.
Features of the Woodstock 37" Graduation Chime:
- Overall length: 37"
- Chimes are made from aluminum and have 6 aluminum tubes painted with a silver satin finish.
- Wind chimes features an ash wood hanger with cherry finish so it is sure to complement any decor.
- Chimes are tuned to Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1 by Sir Edward Elgar.
- Chimes come with a 1-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee.
About Woodstock Chimes
Created by professional musician Garry Kvistad, Woodstock Chimes feature original and innovative designs that will add beauty and elegance to your home. Each chime has been tuned to create the purest, most beautiful musical intervals. Kvistad incorporates tunings of scales from many different cultures throughout the world to create unique, inspiring sounds and styles. It's easy to find the chime that's right for you at Woodstock, home of the original precision-tuned wind chime. Woodstock Percussion Wind Chimes are tuned using a computerized tuning process in order to achieve incomparably beautiful sound. These wind chimes also use an ancient tuning system known as just intonation. Because these notes fall between the notes of a piano (which is tuned using the modern equal temperament system), the chime has a unique, authentic quality. The frequencies at which the different tubes vibrate are integrally related, thus producing the purest musical intervals. Once you hear the beautiful tones created by these magical chimes, you will understand why they are so popular around the world.
Maintaining Your Woodstock Chimes
Every part of a Woodstock Chime is weather protected. Over time, however, those layers of protection can begin to wear. To enjoy your Woodstock Chime for years to come, we suggest you hang it in an area that is not exposed to long term direct sunlight and periodically clean it with a damp cloth and mild detergent. In addition, here are some simple maintenance tips:
Woodstock Chimes tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Please note this will not affect the beautiful tones of your chimes. If necessary, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. You can also use very fine #0000 steel wool to polish and restore your aluminum tubes.
Powder-Coated Aluminum Tubes
If your powder-coated tubes need cleaning, use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes. Do not use steel wool or any abrasive cleaner, as this will scratch the powder-coated finish.
Periodically, apply a thin layer of exterior use Danish or lemon oil with a clean cloth to the wood parts. Regular oiling will help protect the wood and retard the natural aging process.
To extend the life of your chime:
- Hang your chime in an area protected from direct sunlight or heavy winds. Excellent locations include under a porch overhang or in a shady tree.
- Bring your chimes in during extreme weather or windstorms.
- If you live in the north, bring your chimes in during the harsh winter months and store it in an unheated area, such as a shed or garage.
- Occasionally wipe off your chimes with a damp cloth to remove any build-up or mold.
- Every spring, provide added weather protection by applying a coat of varnish on your chime (you'll want to wipe off the chime before doing this!)
|Package Contents||1 Set of Wind Chimes|