Vicobello Tiered Fountain by Campania International
Add the relaxing sound of falling water to your garden or other outdoor area with the Campania International Vicobello tiered fountain. Modeled after historical garden fountains, the Vicobello features a classic three-tiered design. The premium cast stone concrete of this fountain is also adorned with beautifully intricate carvings. At almost 6 feet tall, the Vicobello has a striking presence and makes an ideal centerpiece for any large garden, patio or yard. Water flows from the top tier and trickles down to the tiers below before being re-circulated to the top all over again. This recirculation feature means that this outdoor fountain requires no plumbing, which makes its placement easier and more versatile. Be sure that your fountain perfectly matches your landscaping vision by choosing from a variety of distinct patinas, which you can select when you place your order.
Features of the Vicobella 3-Tiered Garden Fountain
- Measures 70 inches tall by 47 inches wide by 47 inches deep
- Weighs 873 pounds
- Includes whisper-quiet, electric, UL-listed pump
- Water recirculates within the fountain - no plumbing required.
- Can be plugged into any standard three-prong 110-volt electrical outlet
- Includes 6-foot power cord
- Pair with an outdoor-rated extension cord for extra length.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S. from premium cast stone concrete
- Available in several distinct patinas, including Terra Nerra (pictured above)
- See available Campania color and finish options here.
Shown in the Terra Nerra patina (color), this beautiful fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.
San Pietro Tiered Fountain by Campania International
Acanthus Two Tiered Fountain by Campania International
Customers also Viewed
Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux Three-Tier Water Fountain
Large Contemporary Tiered Cast Stone Fountain by Henri Studio