Third Rock Gas Firepit by Fire Pit Art
Indulge your adventurous side with this firey steel pit modeled after the Earth. Hand-crafted from the Tennessee Ozarks, itis one of the most durable steel fire pits ever made. Designed to highlight the beauty of the our planet earth, the steel represents the oceans and the fire represents our homelands. This orb will be sure to start some conversation. These firepits are constructed of heavy-duty mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating.
It also features a 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions. Every fire pit made by FirePit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Features of the Third Rock Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 40" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space. (Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- Comes complete with fire pit, 180K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 50 lbs Lava Rock, 3/4" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (24" diameter pan size)
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. (Add'l charge for electronic ignition)
- Fire Pit Art fire pits have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!Professional installation RECOMMENDED when working with gas.
These firepits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
The third rock is fabulous. We are installing a pool and the globe sits at the center of the long side surrounded by palms and agave. It's a great piece.....a little heavy to move around but manageable....you can actuall roll it like a giat beachball!. Only negative comment......they forgot to cut out New Zealand!