Sunnydaze Two Tier Solar-on-Demand Outdoor Water Fountain, Rust Finish, 35 Inch Tall
One of our best-selling, customer favorite fountains is now available in a beautiful rust color. This tiered solar fountain offers the perfect mix of decorative fountain and birdbath along with modern solar-on-demand technology. This advanced technology is powered by the sun's energy and also stores power at the same time. Generously-sized at 35" tall, the fountain continuously pumps the water through the top spout. The swirling ridge design at the top directs the water around the top piece into the first basin which spills into the wide bowl below. Both tiers are wide enough for birds to perch and bath, so you can sit back and enjoy the natural beauty of wildlife filling your yard.
Operating this solar-on-demand fountain is easy. In addition to functioning on direct sunlight, it comes with a battery pack, which will power the fountain pump on cloudy days. On the solar powered mode, the fountain will run directly from solar energy; however, the pump will only work in bright and sunny conditions. On the battery mode, you can power your fountain for up to 4 hours on cloudy days or at night. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically change back to solar powered mode and start again when there is sufficient sunlight. A fully charged battery will operate up to four hours after the sun goes down. You can operate it daily using the battery technology for consistent performance even in cloudy conditions, or leave your fountain off, charging the batteries for use when you want it, even at night.
Durably made from polyresin, this gorgeous, low-maintenance fountain which will complement any area in which it's placed.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Rust Two Tier Solar-on-Demand Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 23" diameter x 34.5"H; weighs 22 lbs. so it is a great size to accent your outdoor space. 20.5"H pedestal.
- Fountain has a recommended water capacity of 3 gallons.
- Durable polyresin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Fountain includes a 8-5/8" W x 7-3/8" L solar panel with 16' cord, adjustable flow pump and battery pack so you have everything you need to run the fountain via solar energy or the battery pack.
- An adjustable pump which allows you to set the water flow levels and now includes dry run protection technology.
- The solar-on-demand technology allows your fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel but then the "on demand" can keep the pump running when the clouds come out. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump.
- Dry protection pump so if water runs low the pump will shut off to prolong the life of the pump.
- Features a four hour timer set. With this timer after you turn on the pump, it will keep running for four hours, and then it turns itself off to save power. You will need to turn the pump back on to start the pump working again.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
**Dry Run Protection Pump Technology - Typical pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry causing the pump to burn out and need to be replaced. This fountain includes dry run protection technology so if the fountain runs low on water the pump will automatically shut off to save the life of your pump.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery you must leave it off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery then you will need to replace it. Open the battery cover on the back of the solar panel and replace the batteries with 4 standard AA size rechargeablebatteries.
For an additional purchase, an electric battery charger is also available. If there are several cloudy days in a row where the solar panel cannot recharge the batteries fully, you can unplug the solar panel, bring it inside, and plug it into a standard outlet with this battery charger to recharge the batteries.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 solar panel; 1 solar battery pack; 1 submersible pump; 1 - 16' Cord|
I got this fountain for my wife's birthday and she loves it. The battery operation mode is a special advantage for cloudy days, which we have had a lot of lately. We are surprised at how well the battery mode works; it seems like we can run it all day on batteries. I recommend buying it with the battery charger which is very reasonably priced. You can charge it up overnight and run your fountain nearly all day if the sun isn't cooperating. Be aware that it does require full sun to operate in solar mode, which is normally not an issue for us in central Arkansas. The pump that came with the fountain did not work, but the people at Serenity Health were very helpful and sent a replacement pump very quickly. We were thrilled when we installed the replacement pump and the fountain started bubbling. It's worked without a hitch for two weeks now.