Sunnydaze Two Tier Solar-on-Demand Outdoor Water Fountain, Black Finish, 35 Inch Tall
Our customer-favorite tiered fountain is now available in black! This 3-foot tall solar fountain is sure to please with the decorative top and stunning black finish. The perfect mix of traditional tiered style with the modern flair of black, this fountain is a great way to accent your modern decorating style. It's constructed from exceptionally durable polyresin material, providing the substantial look of concrete with significant weight savings so that you can move it about your landscape as you please and take it indoors for storage during the cold-weather months. The lightweight two-tier solar fountain weighs just 22 pounds!
The swirling ridge design at the top directs the water around the top piece into the first basin which spills into the wide bowl below. Wide enough for birds on both tiers, you can enjoy the natural beauty of water and wildlife with a single backyard sculpture. It features an elegant, swirling finial at the top plus high-detailing throughout the dual layers beneath, capturing an Old World feel in up-to-date black. The soothing water sounds make a great addition to your residential or commercial courtyard, entryway or gardens.
The solar-on-demand technology runs with the sun and stores power at the same time. To run on battery mode, simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump. This two-tier fountain continuously pumps the water through the top spout. This solar-powered fountain operates on direct sunlight, but has a battery power included which will power the fountain pump on cloudy days. On the solar powered mode, the fountain will run directly from solar energy; however, the pump will only work in bright and sunny conditions.
On battery mode, you can power your fountain for up to four hours on cloudy days or at night. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically change back to solar powered mode and start again when there is sufficient sunlight. A fully charged battery will operate up to four hours after the sun goes down. You can operate it daily using the battery technology for consistent performance even in cloudy conditions, or leave your fountain off, charging the batteries for use when you want it, even at night. This is a truly gorgeous, low-maintenance fountain which will complement any area in which it's placed.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Black Two Tier Solar-on-Demand Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 23" L x 23" W x 34.5" H so it is a great size to accent your outdoor space.
- Fountain has a recommended water capacity of 3 gallons.
- Durable polyresin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Fountain includes a 8-5/8" W x 7-3/8" L solar panel, adjustable flow pump and battery pack so you have everything you need to run the fountain via solar energy or the battery pack.
- An adjustable pump with allows you to set the water flow levels and now includes dry run protection technology.
- The solar on demand technology allows your fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel but then the "on-demand" can keep the pump running when the clouds come out. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump.
- Dry protection pump so if water runs low the pump will shut off to prolong the life of the pump.
- Features a 4-hour timer set. With this timer after you turn on the pump, it will keep running for 4 hours, then it turns off itself for saving power. You will need to turn the pump back on to start the pump working again.
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out and well covered.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
**New Dry Run Protection Pump Technology - Typical pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry causing the pump to burn out and need to be replaced. This fountain includes new dry run protection technology so if the fountain runs low on water the pump will automatically shut off to save the life of your pump.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost-charge it. In order to boost-charge the battery, you must leave the fountain off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Open the battery cover on the back of the solar panel and replace the batteries with four standard AA size rechargeablebatteries.
For an additional purchase, an electric battery charger is also available. If there are several cloudy days in a row where the solar panel cannot recharge the batteries fully, you can unplug the solar panel, bring it inside and plug it into a standard outlet with this battery charger to recharge the batteries.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 solar panel; 1 solar battery pack; 1 submersible pump; 1 - 16' Cord|