Sunnydaze Hand-Woven XXL Thick Cord Mayan Family Hammock with 15 Foot Stand, 400 Pound Capacity
This XXL hammock is large enough for the family at over 7 feet across and is very strong. The thicker cord Mayan hammock is hand-woven from from cotton giving it a soft, breathable feel. The hanging cords are constructed from woven nylon doubling its durability and toughness in hanging. This is also a great durable hammock if you are looking for a commercial grade hammock to be used at a hotel, resort, public area etc. Even better, now with the stand and hammock combo you don't need to worry about where to place your hammock as you can virtually put it anywhere and move it as needed.
Features of the XXL Thick Cord Mayan Hammock and Stand Combo:
- Multiple color options are available so you can choose the one you like best.
- Overall length: 156" L x 90" W; bed size: 79" L and 90" W; Weight capacity: 400 lbs so it can hold up to 2 people.
- Hammock is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Includes: Mayan Hammock; 2 Hanging Chains to adjust hammock height, and a 15 foot hammock stand.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks: The ingenious design of hand made Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.