Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with Battery Pack, Remote Control and LED Light, 65 GPH, 47-Inch Lift
Have you been dreaming of adding a water feature to your landscaping? Maybe you are thinking about building your own fountain, adding a pond, or even converting a smaller electric fountain into a solar fountain? This solar-on-demand pump and panel kit is the answer. The kit comes jam-packed with everything you need whether you intend to use it with a fountain, or use it in a pond or birdbath. It includes a 9V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable that connects the 3-watt solar panel with ground stake allowing you to place the panel out in direct sunlight up to 16' away, 1 LED light ring (1) 7.4V-2000 mAH Lithium battery, 4 spray heads, (4) 2.25" extension tubes, 1 hose adapter and a remote control.
Once you have everything set up, use the remote control to operate the pump. Press "A" 1 time to set a 1-hour timer, twice for a 2-hour timer, 3 times for a 3-hour timer and 4 for a 4-hour timer; The "B" button turns the LED lights on/off; "C" controls the lift of the water which lifts up to 47 inches; Press "D" to turn the pump on without the timer or press turn off the pump.
Features of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Panel Kit:
- Fountain pump dimensions: 2.25" L x 1" H x 1.5" W; Solar Panel: 9" x 7.5" x 1"; Weighs 2 lbs
- Kit includes everything you need to convert smaller electric fountains to solar or place in a shallow pond or birdbath.
- Solar pump and panel set comes with LED light ring, a 9V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable so that the included 3W solar panel can be placed up to 16' from the pump itself to get optimal sunlight and 4 spray heads and (4) 2.25" extension tubes.
- Also includes a ground stake for flexibility on where you place your solar panel. (NOTE: The panel must be in direct sunlight to charge and run.)
- It will push water without a tube a couple inches for a birdbath application.
- Water flow is 65 GPH with maximum lift of 47" through a 0.25" hose.
- Features dry-run protection technology so your pump will shut off if the water level is too low or runs out. This will prevent the pump from burning out and the need to replace.
- The solar-on-demand technology allows your fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel.
- Use the remote control to operate the pump. Press "A" 1 time to set a 1-hour timer, twice for a 2-hour timer, 3 times for a 3-hour timer and 4 for a 4-hour timer; The "B" button turns the LED lights on/off; "C" controls the lift of the water which lifts the water 32", 36", 40", 44" and 47"; Press "D" to turn the pump on without the timer or press turn off the pump - The pump needs to be off to charge the battery via the solar panel.
- Battery backup will run about 4 hours if fully charged. Once depleted, it will switch to be powered by solar energy and the pump will resume running when the sun comes back out.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
**If you have a special situation where you prefer the pump to run only in the evening, this can be setup as well. During the day, set the solar button to the "off" position. Under this option, the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening, simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
The LED battery pack generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles, the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery, you must leave it off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
This kit comes with two 16' cables, one for the lights and one for the pump; these two cables allow for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
Click the tab above to see solar fountain pump reviews and solar pond pump reviews for this convenient and innovative product. You'll see that our customers are quite impressed with the wonderful features and excellent performance of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit.
|Package Contents||(1) 9V DC brushless pump, (1) 3W panel, LED lights, (1) 16' cable, 1 spray head, (4) 2" extension tubes, and 1 ground stake; 1 remote control|