Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with Battery Pack, Remote Control and LED Light, 105 GPH, 55-Inch Lift
- Panel dimensions: 13.5" L x 8" W x 0.75" D; pump dimensions: 2.75" L x 1.25" H x 1.75" W
- Up to 55” lift through a 0.5" hose
- Includes: 7W solar panel, 12V DC brushless pump with 16' cable, 1 LED light, 2 spray heads and (3) 2.5" extension tubes
- Remote Control Operated
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Convert an electric fountain to solar, add movement to your pond, create your own fountain, or add water motion to your birdbath with this solar pump and panel set. The solar-on-demand kit comes with everything you need. It includes a 12V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable that connects the 7-watt solar panel with ground stake, a second 16’ cord connects the LED light ring to the solar panel, allowing you to place the panel out in direct sunlight up to 16' away, (1) 7.4V-4000 mAH Lithium battery, 2 spray heads, (3) 2.5" extension tubes, and a remote control.
Once you have everything set up, use the remote control to operate the pump. Press "A" 1 time to set a 1-hour timer, twice for a 2-hour timer, 3 times for a 3-hour timer and 4 for a 4-hour timer; The "B" button turns the LED lights on/off; "C" controls the lift of the water which lifts up to 55 inches; Press "D" to turn the pump on without the timer or press turn off the pump.
Features of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Panel Kit:
- Fountain pump dimensions: 2.75" L x 1.25" H x 1.75" W; Solar Panel: 13.5" x 8" x 0.75"; Weighs 3 lbs
- Kit includes everything you need to convert smaller electric fountains to solar or place in a shallow pond or birdbath.
- Solar pump and panel set comes with LED lights, a 9V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable so that the included 7W solar panel can be placed up to 16' from the pump itself to get optimal sunlight and 2 spray heads and (3) 2.5" extension tubes.
- Also includes a ground stake for flexibility on where you place your solar panel. (NOTE: The panel must be in direct sunlight to charge and run.)
- It will push water without a tube a couple inches for a birdbath application.
- Water flow is 105 GPH with maximum lift of 55" through a 0.5" hose.
- Features dry-run protection technology so your pump will shut off if the water level is too low or runs out. This will prevent the pump from burning out and the need to replace.
- The solar-on-demand technology allows your fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel.
- Use the remote control to operate the pump. Press "A" 1 time to set a 1-hour timer, twice for a 2-hour timer, 3 times for a 3-hour timer and 4 for a 4-hour timer; The "B" button turns the LED lights on/off; "C" controls the lift of the water which lifts the water 38", 42", 46", 50" and 55"; Press "D" to turn the pump on without the timer or press turn off the pump - The pump needs to be off to charge the battery via the solar panel.
- Battery backup will run about 4 hours if fully charged. Once depleted, it will switch to be powered by solar energy and the pump will resume running when the sun comes back out.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
**If you have a special situation where you prefer the pump to run only in the evening, this can be set up as well. During the day, set the solar button to the "off" position. Under this option, the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening, simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
The LED battery pack generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles, the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery, you must leave it off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
This kit comes with two 16' cables, one for the lights and one for the pump; these two cables allow for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
Click the tab above to see solar fountain pump reviews and solar pond pump reviews for this convenient and innovative product. You’ll see that our customers are quite impressed with the wonderful features and excellent performance of the Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit.
About Sunnydaze Decor:
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.
You Recently Viewed...