Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit With Battery Pack and LED Light, 65 GPH, 36-Inch Head
Add a bit of finesse to your pond with your own outdoor solar spray fountain. This Solar Pump pushes or sprays water up to 36" high. It is perfect for outdoor ponds and birdbaths or you can make your own solar water fountain.
This pump can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the pump to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
This solar kit comes with a 6V-9V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable. The 2W solar panel, included in this kit, can be placed within 16 feet of the pump, allowing you to place the panel in a spot with the most direct sunlight. A ground spike is provided to mount the solar panel on if needed. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the batteries to charge the best.
Features of the Solar Pump and Panel Kit:
- Pump will spray water up to 36 inches high so it is sure to capture the attention of all visitors.
- Kit includes a 2-Watt solar panel, ground spike, pump, cable and 8 fountain spray heads.
- The fountain head has 8 spray head options. You select which spray design is best for you.
- Water flow is 65 GPH with maximum head of 36". With this pump, you can make your electric fountain a solar fountain.
- Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically.
- This kit comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel.
- For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient. If the battery capacity seems to decrease, you can try to boost charge it by leaving the device off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge. If the boost charge does not improve the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
|Package Contents||2-Watt solar panel; ground spike for the panel; a 6V-9V DC brushless pump with 16 foot cable; 8 different fountain spray heads|
This solar pump and fountain has far exceeded my expectations! I was looking for something that was evidently not easy to find—a reliable pump than could run on the sun, but also store up energy and be used in the dark or on cloudy days too. This has been perfect. I used it in a plantar fountain I made and it is now going on into its second summer with no problems!
This is a great company to help and replace any problem you have with an item. I highly recommend Serenity Health
Easy set up. Started immediately once placed in the sun. Small pump but delivers as described