Sunnydaze Solar Pump and Solar Panel Kit with 2 Spray Heads, 125 GPH, 56-Inch Lift
Harness the energy of the sun with this Sunnydaze Solar Pump Kit from Serenity Health & Home Decor. It's great for outdoor ponds of any kind, including those at individual residences, housing developments, office parks and commercial buildings. The fountain kit makes it easy to get everything set up so you can enjoy an impressive water display day after day.
- Water flow: 125 GPH
- Maximum lift of 56" (when a 1/2" tube is connected and conditions are optimal)
- Pump size: 3 1/2" L x 1 1/4" H x 1 3/4" W
- 5W solar panel size: 11.5" H x 8" W x 1" thick
- Includes a 15V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable, solar panel, 2 spray heads, 3 extension tubes (2 3/4" each), and ground stake for solar panel
- Easy installation with no plumbing or wiring required (simply place solar panel in direct sunlight)
- Dry run protection pump automatically turns off pump when water level gets too low or runs out to avoid burn out of the pump
- You will need a fountain with a 1/2" tube/hose to fit this pump for a fountain application
- Can be converted to an electric pump
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty from Sunnydaze
|Package Contents||1 Pump, 1 Solar Panel, 2 Spray Heads, 3 Extension Tubes|
I purchased this solar pump to use as a 2gpm bubbler in a half barrel water feature. It works perfectly, creating a 3/8" diameter geyser that is 4 or 5 inches high. I'm using it with one of the optional 16' extension cords. Just set it up today. We'll see if it lasts.