Sunnydaze Solar Garden Outdoor Water Fountain with Planter, 19 Inches Tall, Includes Solar Pump and Panel
Add a little flower power to your solar powered Sunnydaze Garden Outdoor Water Fountain with Planter. Realistic in design, this stunner of a water feature has been created to look like a natural, mini rock waterfall located in the middle of your outdoor space. This quality fountain planter comes with a bevy of welcoming features, starting with the materials - polyresin and fiberglass. These two materials are widely used by manufacturers due to their incredible durability, affordability and versatility. Polyresin is a resin compound that can be intricately molded and detailed to replicate the look of natural materials such as stone. You'll be amazed as just how real the "stones" look, down to the irregular shapes, texture and slight variations in color.
What's more, polyresin and fiberglass are significantly lighter in weight when compared to natural stone. Weighing 20 pounds, this planter fountain can be moved to different locations throughout your yard. Once you've found your perfect location, the handy planter section on the bottom tier lets you adorn your fountain with your favorite blooms or plants. It works beautifully on any patio, porch, courtyard or veranda - anywhere you want to bring some color and the soothing, natural sounds of trickling water.
In addition to its visual beauty, this fountain is a pleasure to operate. Powered by the included solar pump and built-in solar panel, the sun's energy does all the work. No plumbing or special wiring is necessary. Simply place the fountain in direct, full sunlight and enjoy the incredibly soothing sounds of the trickling water. Sit back and watch and listen as the water flows from the top level down to the basin below where it drains into the fountain and recirculates.
Place this gray solar rock fountain with planter on your patio, deck, in your garden or anywhere in your outdoor space where you'll be able to enjoy its serene sounds and eye-catching sights. While it's easy to maintain, it's important to empty it and bring it indoors before the cold-weather months hit. This simple step will provide you with many years of use and enjoyment.
We offer a great variety ofsolar water fountainsfrom our Sunnydaze Decor line and each one comes backed by a one-year warranty and includes free shipping from Serenity Health. Low-cost operation, an eco-friendly appeal and striking visual beauty make these affordable solar-powered fountains an excellent choice for residential and commercial environments.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.Features of the Sunnydaze Solar Garden Outdoor Water Fountain with Planter:
- Overall dimensions: 19" H x 19" W. Planter dimensions: 10" W x 5" L x 5" D; fountain weighs 20 lbs., so it is the perfect sized elegant accent for your outdoor wall space.
- A durable polyresin and fiberglass construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Each fountain includes 1 fountain, and 1 BMSP-180 submersible solar pump with solar panel built into the top of the fountain and a 0.25" hose diameter, so you have everything you need right in the box!
- Water flows in three streams from the top of the fountain to the basin below where it drains into the fountain and recirculates.
- The planter in the lowest level is the perfect place to showcase your favorite flowers. (Plant not included)
- Fountain will only run via direct sunlight, so be sure it is placed in an area that receives a lot of sunlight.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 submersible pump; built-in solar panel|
The fountain is nice, but the plant area is so small that it holds very little soil, we may have to take the plant out of it and just leave it empty.