Sunnydaze Rustic Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl
Simple in design, durably-made and easy to use, the Sunnydaze Rustic Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl will be the gathering spot for endless relaxing moments. Made from strong, heavy-duty cast iron material, this fire pit will be able to withstand lots of use. We offer three different sizes - 24-inch, 30-inch and 34-inch - giving you the ability to choose the one that best fits your space and needs. Available in two finishes, you can find the one that best complements your outdoor decor. For a country look and feel, opt for the rust color option. The "rust" color features a durable cast iron material combined with an oxidized iron finish. For a modern space, the steel color finish makes a stylish choice. It is perfect for patios, pool areas, decks, camp sites and more. It comes fully assembled, so it is ready to be used. All you need for an entertaining evening is some firewood and great conversation.
Features of the Sunnydaze Rustic Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl:
- 24" D x 14" H. Bowl depth: approximately 5"; 3 legs, 10" L.; handle to handle measures 29". Fire pit weighs 22 lbs.
- 30" D x 15" H. Bowl depth: approximately 6"; 3 legs, 10" L; handle to handle measures 35". Fire pit weighs 28 lbs.
- 34" D x 16" H. Bowl depth: approximately 9"; 4 legs, 10" L; handle to handle measures 39". Fire pit weighs 35 lbs.
- Fire pits are made from durable, heavy-duty cast iron material for long-lasting strength and durability.
- "Rust" color options are oxidized for a rustic look.
- Includes fire pit bowl and legs only; no other accessories are included.
- Handles on the side enable you to easily lift the bowl to dump out ashes for cleaning.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free ordering.
Order your rustic fire pit from Serenity Health & Home Decor, the official site of Sunnydaze Decor, to get free same-day shipping.
|Package Contents||1 Fire Pit Bowl|
My wife and I both really like this fire pit. We purchased the 34" model. I did not encounter any problems with the nuts being too rusty to screw on the bolts. Put it together in 20 minutes or so. Looks great on the patio. We purchased a separate 36" spark screen and a small grate to put the wood on. The video shows a drain hole in the bottom, but there is not one on ours.
Great product folks! Well built, easy to put together, 51 yr. old female here! Hubby and I have had 2 fires in 1 week! The handles are great for dumping if you need to. I was surprised how big it was, we ordered the largest one. Could of went smaller, but were very satisfied!