Sunnydaze Round Multi-Level Slate Tabletop Water Fountain with LED Light, 8 Inch Tall
Give any room in your home a Zen ambiance with the Sunnydaze slate tabletop fountain from Serenity Health & Home Decor. With four levels of slate slabs and multiple polished river rocks, this indoor fountain offers a relaxing natural atmosphere. It also features a polished ball at the top near the source of the water flow, which is lifted and spun by the water. The entire structure sits inside a bowl, which houses an electric submersible pump. An ambient glow is provided by the included LED light to complete the design.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
- Overall dimensions: 14" diameter x 8" H; weighs 15.2 lbs, making it the perfect size and weight for any surface top; Decorative ball at the top is 1.5" round.
- Each fountain is made from durable slate with a ceramic bowl base ensuring a long-lasting life.
- Includes one tabletop fountain, a submersible Skyish TP-200LV electric pump with a 0.5" diameter hose, one LED light that shines through top and middle of fountain, and an electric transformer.
- Assembly is simple; just plug the fountain into any electrical outlet in any room of your choosing.
- The force of the water flowing up through the fountain lifts and spins the polished stone ball on top.
- The fountain top lifts off the base so you can easily fill and access the fountain pump.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
|Color(s)||Light Brown, Black, Grey, Light Green, Green|
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 submersible electric pump; 1 electric transformer; 1 LED light|
I love this fountain. I got it for my meditation room and set it up a few days ago. It's beautiful. The quality is excellent and it's quite heavy. Set-up was a little tricky - you have to have the slate piece perfectly level to have the water flow around the whole thing and to have the ball on the top spun by the water. One change would make the fountain absolutely perfect: the switch to adjust the speed of the water flow is on the pump, which is submerged in the water. I wish the controls were more accessible, like having a control switch built onto the cord.