Sunnydaze Rosette Solar Wall Fountain
Transform your outdoor space into a soothing oasis with the relaxing sounds and charming sights of the Sunnydaze Rosette Solar Wall Fountain. Reminiscent of a fountain found in a centuries-old European estate, this fountain comes with many technologically advanced features that are ideal for modern living. Choose from four colorsfor your new piece of classic decor. It comes with a solar powered pump so you won't have to deal with unsightly extension cords filling your yard and you'll be helping to lower your electric bill as well! If you upgrade to the solar-on-demand option, you will also receive a solar panel, pump cord and battery pack so you have everything you need to run your fountain powered by the sun's energy or via the battery pack. The fountain will run on the sun's energy on bright, sunny days and automatically switches to run via the battery pack on cloudy days or at night.
Made from durable polystone construction, this wall fountain is richly detailed to capture the authentic look and feel of natural stone. In addition to hanging this fountain on an outside wall, it can also be set on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Rosette Solar Wall Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 17" W x 10" D x 31" H, so it is the perfect sized accent for any wall.
- Durable polystone construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- The Solar Only fountain includes a corded electric recirculating pump, and a solar-only pump and solar panel kit with cable to run from the panel to the fountain, so you can use the electric or solar option.
- Recommended water capacity of fountain is 3 gallons.
- In addition to the corded electric recirculating pump, the solar-on-Demand fountain includes LED lights, a solar panel and pump, pump cord, and battery pack, so you have everything you need to run your fountain in the sun or via the battery pack. The LED lighting may be conveniently placed in the basin of this fountain for lighting effect. The LED lights turn on automatically at night.
- Use the solar energy or the on/off battery backup to power your wall fountain when you choose the solar-on-demand option.
- Enjoy it hung on any exterior or interior wall or set on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall. Wall fountains mount against any surface using a sturdy hook, screw or nail.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
Polystone Construction: Polystone has a porcelain-like feel, and an incredible ability to capture the minutest detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or "stone-like" feel, hence the name. Polystone is also highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish.
*You can see video of this fountain in action by selecting the video button above.
Solar-on-Demand Feature:Upgrade this solar fountain to solar-on-demand. It is designed to use either solar power or battery power, when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to four hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun comes out.
The battery life is usually 12-18 months. If you notice that your battery power is less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. To do that, leave your fountain off for two to three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery, then you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries. The solar-on-demand option comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32' for placement of your solar panel.
The Rosette fountain arrived very quickly and we have been delighted with it. The set up was extremely easy once I figured out that the solar option takes intense, direct sunlight to operate. I quickly changed to the included standard pump and it was installed and running within 10 minutes. We set it in our garden on a pad of bricks instead of hanging it and it is lovely. You can hear the splash of water everywhere in our very large back yard and it is incredibly soothing and calming. We highly recommend this fountain.