Sunnydaze Red Enamel Cast Iron Pot, Pre-Seasoned, 9-Inch, 5-Quart
Cook up recipe masterpieces in the oven or on the stovetop with this cast iron pot complete with an enameled coating, creating a beautiful shade of red. This Dutch oven retains heat better than other conventional cooking pots, keeping your food fresh and at the right amount of steaming hot. Stir up a stew, boil some broccoli or bake a dessert for the whole family because this pot is oven-safe up to 400-degree F. We recommend using this classic red Dutch oven for applications where you need to seamlessly move from stovetop to oven, such as French onion soup, roasts, ribs, baked pastas, sauces and more.
We also love this enamel pot because it can be used to cook, warm and serve. Once you're finished whipping up your stovetop dinner, you can leave the pot in the oven on a low-heat setting to keep your dish cool until it's time to serve. Use a trivet to serve your dish straight from the pot! The cast iron construction also means you can take this versatile pot camping - or to the bonfire in your backyard - and whip up special meals over an open flame. Get your recipes ready as there is certainly room for multiple servings with this cast iron pot.
Features of the 9 Inch Red Enamel Coated Cast Iron Pot:
- Overall dimensions: 9" diameter x 8" D; 13" W including handles x 8" H with lid; weighs 12.2 lbs and holds 5 quarts, so you are able to cook large amounts of food at once.
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron with coats of red porcelain enamel to make it long lasting and oven-safe up to 400 degree F.
- This durable cast iron pot with enamel coating evenly disperses its heat to ensure all food is cooked thoroughly.
- Pot retains heat much better than conventional cooking pots so your food cooks more thoroughly.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Package Contents||1 Stockpot; 1 Lid|