Sunnydaze Outdoor 5-Foot Black Chiminea Wood-Burning Fire Pit
First used about 400 years ago in Spain and Mexico, chimineas were a domestic staple in homes. They were used for heating, baking and cooking. The charming steel chiminea fire pit will add cultural style, warmth, and style to your outdoor gathering space. All you have to do is add your firewood or kindling into the belly and light the fire. A chiminea's design draws fresh air into the fire by moving the smoke and soot of a fire away from those present. Therefore, the fire burns hotter and cleaner. Because of the way a fire burns in a chiminea, it can be used safely in smaller outdoor spaces, however we still recommend taking the same precautions you would using a fire pit.
Features of the Sunnydaze Outdoor 5-Foot Black Chiminea Wood-Burning Fire Pit:
- Overall dimensions: 19" diameter x 22" W x 60" H; 30.6 lbs. Unit sits 9.5" off the ground. Three legs: 12.5" L x 2" diameter; Wood opening: 18" diameter x 30" H; flue: 6.25" diameter x 20" H.
- Chiminea features durable cold-rolled steel construction with heat-resistant paint finish for long-lasting charm.
- Includes 1 chiminea and a 4mm thick steel 15" diameter wood grate with 1.5" gaps; so you can put it in the yard, on the patio or terrace.
- Designed as a wood-burning chiminea so all you have to do is add kindling and firewood and light it.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
|Package Contents||1 chiminea|