Sunnydaze Outdoor 30-Inch Tall Cast Rock Column Design Propane Gas Fire Pit
Spruce up your patio, yard or other outdoor space with this stunning cast stone gas fire pit. This attractive fire pit features a cast stone construction, a matching panel door to hide your LP tank as well as an electronic control panel and ignition switch. Each unit comes with everything you need to warm up the patio. It includes a 10" diameter stainless steel burner, a battery for the ignition, a weather-resistant polyester cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 16" gas hose with regulator. Using the fire pit is easy, all you need to do is assemble the unit, put the included AAA battery in the ignition, hook up your 20-pound LP tank (not included) and press the ignition button to start the flame.
Features of the Outdoor 20-Inch Square Rock Column LP Gas Fire Pit with Lava Rocks:
- Overall dimensions: 20" square x 30" H; base interior size: 14.5" W x 14.5" D x 22" H; door dimensions: 13" W x 19.5" H; weighs 74 lbs.
- Features durable magnesia oxide (MGO) cast stone construction for heat-resistant strength.
- Fire pit unit includes a 10" diameter stainless steel burner, a battery for ignition, a bottle of touch-up paint, a polyester storage cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 16" gas hose with regulator.
- This fire pit houses up to a 20-pound LP tank behind the matching panel door so your 20 lb LP tank is safely hidden.
- An electronic control panel and ignition makes the unit easy to start.
- Produces up to 40000 BTUs so it is sure to heat up your space.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Before each use, inspect the hose. Replace hose if there are any signs of cutting, wear or abrasion.
- Connect the hose to the gas tank, and insert the included AAA battery into the ignition.
- Turn the cylinder valve on the gas tank counter-clockwise to open the gas supply.
- Close the door for the gas tank enclosure.
- Press and hold the Electric Igniter while simultaneously pushing and turning the Control Knob counter-clockwise to the "LOW" position. Keep pushing the Control Knob to light the burner.
- After ignition, release the Electric Igniter button. Continue to push and hold the Control Knob for 45 seconds.
Please note: *If ignition does NOT take place right away, push and turn the Control Knob clockwise to "OFF". Wait 5 minutes, then repeat the lighting procedure as above.
Caution: *If the burner does not ignite with the valve open, gas will continue to flow out of the burner and could accidentally cause injury.
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.
|Color(s)||Grey, Off-white, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Light Brown|
|Heat Output||40000 BTUs|
|Package Contents||gas fire pit unit, stainless steel burner, battery for ignition, 1 bottle of touchup paint, 1 polyester storage cover, lava rock, a gas hose with regulator|