Sunnydaze Oasis Solar on Demand Outdoor Bird Bath Water Fountain, 26 Inch Tall, Includes Battery Pack
Draw birds to your patio, lawn or garden with this attractive bird bath fountain. The Oasis Solar-on-Demand Bird Bath Water Fountain features a traditional bird bath shape, one round tier on a single pedestal. The decorative leaf detailing and modern charcoal coloring combined with the solar-on-demand power makes this the perfect addition to your outdoor space that the birds are sure to love. The solar panel is placed right on the top of the fountain so you do not have to worry about cords on the ground and water is pumped up through the panel so the look is clean and sleek.
Using this fountain is easy because the solar on demand technology lets you choose when you want your fountain to operate. You can choose to use solar energy during the day, or the stored energy in the battery pack on cloudy days or evenings. When you leave the pump in the "l" (ON) position it will run when the sun is out as it charges the batteries enough so that it can continue to run when a cloud goes over the sun, and for about an hour into the evening once the sun goes down. The 4 LED lights will come on when it is dark out to enhance the beauty of the water feature.
If you wish to run the fountain for an entire evening, simply switch the dial arrow to the "O" (OFF) position. In this position the fountain pump will not run at all. If it is sunny the batteries will take one day to fully charge. If the skies are partly cloudy, the battery pack will need 2-3 days for a full charge. The fountain pump will run up to 6 hours on a fully charged battery pack. The pump uses a 3-pack of AA1200mAH rechargeable batteries. Batteries should last 1-3 years depending on how often they are depleted; they are not replaceable because they are sealed tightly with glue to ensure water does not get into the panel.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Oasis Solar-on-Demand Bird Bath Water Fountain:
- Overall fountain dimensions: 26.5" H x 19.5" diameter; pedestal: 9" diameter x 20.5" H; Bowl is 19.5" diameter x 6" H. Fountain weighs 16 lbs so it is the perfect size for any yard.
- Durable polyresin construction ensures that the fountain is lightweight and easy to move.
- Each piece comes with a solar-on-demand pump and panel set that is placed on top of the fountain, as well as 3 spray heads and 1 height adjustment adapter so you can select your favorite spray design and which height you prefer to use them.
- You can control the pump via the dial on top of the panel. To turn it on, simply turn the arrow to the "I" (ON) position; to turn off, turn it to the "O" (OFF) position. The "O" position will allow the batteries to fully charge while the "I" position will run the fountain via solar energy during the day and 1 hour of battery power at night.
- Decorative leaf design and dark charcoal grey coloring make this fountain a stylish piece that is still neutral enough to fit in any space.
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
*Please note that if you overfill the fountain, water will drain out through the drainage holes on the side of the bird bath bowl until the water level is below the drainage holes. This happens because the solar panel will not work if submerged in water.
*Please also note that fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 solar panel; 1 submersible pump; 1 - 16' cord; battery pack; LED light|
It has a powerful solar panel and battery charger. Perfect for hummingbirds!
I'm very satisfied