Excellent service. Fire pit arrived 24 hours. Arrived in mint condition.. Very happy. Will be a repeat customer
Sunnydaze Northwoods Fishing Fire Pit, 30-Inch Diameter, with Spark Screen
Enjoy the great outdoors over the warmth of the open flames with the Sunnydaze Fishing Fire Pit for your home's yard, the cabin, or vacation home. The fire pit features detailed fish cutouts that allow you to easily view your fire as it burns into the evening. This eye-catching fire pit features 4" diameter side handles for easy movement and cleaning, an included spark screen shield to keep rogue sparks away from you and loved ones as well as a wood grate to help air and oxygen properly circulate through your fire. The sturdy steel construction and bronze high-temperature paint are the cherries on top of a truly stunning design that is sure to be the centerpiece of any outdoor gathering.
Features of theNorthwoods Fishing Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 25" H with screen, 18.5" H without screen x 34" diameter from handle to handle; 30" diameter x 11" D bowl; weighs 29 lbs so it can house a nice, warm fire.
- This fire pit features a durable steel construction finished with bronze high-temperature paint for long-lasting durability, functionality and quality.
- Fire pit includes a spark screen, wood grate, cover and poker, so you have everything you need for a good fire.
- The fishing theme is the perfect addition to the outdoor gathering space at the cabin.
- Fire pit is designed as a wood burning fire pit and is not meant to be used on a deck unless a fire proof pad is used.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
|Package Contents||1 fire pit with screen|
Was so excited to get our fire pit. Started assembling immediately after reading the instructions. All parts were accounted for and of course there is always something that doesn't go quite like it's suposed to. I was attaching the legs (4) and got to the last leg and the bolts did not align with the holes. Had to get out the drill and re-drill the holes then my dremel with grindstone to remove any burs. It only took about 30 minutes to assemble. Looks beautiful and anxious to put it to use. I would love to see handles on the 30-inch chrome grill we ordered to go with it.