Sunnydaze Mayan Rope Hammock Chair and Adjustable Stand, Comfortable Hanging Swing Seat
When a product has the words hammock and swing in its name, you can be certain it will be an exceptionally comfortable item to own! The Sunnydaze Mayan Rope Hammock Chair and Adjustable Stand will quickly become the favorite spot in the house. Rich in color, it adds a splash of personality to a deck, patio, porch and more. Swing in comfort and relaxation as you nap or read a novel in this Mayan hammock chair and adjustable stand set. The chair is constructed of a woven cotton and polyester blend, making it flexible, soft to the touch and extremely durable. Each material used in the construction of this hammock chair is handwoven by talented indigenous Mayans in Mexico. They use weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, and each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Rich with cultural skill and history, this chair will stand out as a unique piece of furniture. Choose the multi-colored or natural option; due to the handmade craftsmanship, the size and color of each hammock will vary.
Attaching the chair to the stand is simple and it comes with a hanging cord that is made from woven nylon for extra strength and durability. The included stand comes in nine pieces, and is easy to assemble. For your convenience, it comes with all the hardware you need, including one galvanized steel hook from which the chair hangs, knobs for adjusting the height of the stand and four stabilizing feet. The stand is height-adjustable from 79 inches to 93 inches, so it is the perfect option to hang your chair indoors or outdoors.
As you can tell by the images, relaxing in this Mayan Hammock Chair is pure bliss. The design of the chair hugs and supports your body providing you with hours of enjoyment.
Features of the Mayan Hammock Chair with Adjustable Stand:
- Large chair dimensions: 36" L back x 36" D seat x 30" W seat and back. Spreader bar: 39" W x 1.5" diameter. Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- Extra-Large chair dimensions: 50" L back x 50" D seat x 30" W seat and back. Spreader bar: 39" W x 1.5" diameter. Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
- Stand dimensions: 93" H x 53" D x 45" W base; weighs approximately 40 lbs.; weight capacity: 330 lbs. Height adjusts from 79" to 93".
- Hammock chair is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Stand is made from sturdy 1.5"-diameter tubular steel that is powder-coated black for optimal durability. At full height, non-coated steel tubing will be visible near the base of the stand.
- Hammock chair features a hardwood spreader bar and a thick hanging look for extra longevity and strength while hanging.
- Stand is easy to assemble with only 9 structural pieces. Hardware includes one galvanized steel hook from which a chair/swing hangs, knobs for adjusting the height of the stand, and four stabilizing feet.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks:The ingenious design of handmade Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.