Sunnydaze Hand-Woven 2 Person Mayan Hammock with Stand, Matrimonial Size, 400 Pound Capacity
This queen size hammock is perfect for two or three comfortably and you can now enjoy it even without the trees! You will love these hand-woven Mayan hammocks and sturdy stands as you can move them anywhere with ease. Very easy to take the hammock off with the adjustable chains and you choose the stand and hammock color. The strong and sturdy 15 foot center-beam hammock stand is made of 100% tubular steel with four powder coated finishes to choose from.
Features of the Matrimonial/Queen Hammock and Stand Combo:
- Overall length: 156" L x 67" W; bed size: 79" L and 67" W; Weight capacity: 400 lbs so it can hold up to 2 adults.
- Hammock is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Includes: Mayan hammock; 2 hanging chains to adjust hammock height, and a 15 foot hammock stand.
- Multiple color options are available so you can choose the one you like best.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks: The ingenious design of hand made Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.