Sunnydaze Portable Hand-Woven 2-3 Person Mayan Hammock, Jumbo Size, 770 Pound Capacity
Hand woven from vibrantly colored cotton, this hammock will help you relax indoors and out. The cotton composition will keep you cool as well as being soft and comfortable. The nylon ends make hanging the hammocks more durable. Big enough for several people, you can relax with friends in this big hammock!
The Jumbo is one of largest hammocks we carry in stock. A whole family can fit in. You will have a lot of fun with it, The larger the hammock the more comfortable it will be.
Features of the Jumbo Mayan Hammock:
- Overall hammock dimensions: 157" L x 118" W; Bed size is 79" L x 118" W; Maximum capacity: 770 lbs so it is strong enough to hold 2-4 adults.
- Hammock is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Thick nylon ends/loops allow for extra longevity and strength.
- Use with trees or with a 15 foot hammock stand (stand sold separately).
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks: The ingenious design of hand made Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.