Sunnydaze Henry Hears No Evil Garden Gnome, 12 Inch Tall
This goofy garden gnome named Henry is here to let you and all your house guests know that he "hears no evil." Henry covers his hands over his ears to represent part of the famous proverb "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" which is a common phrase used among the elders of his gnome village. The elders of the community teach the young gnomes that when you see trouble happening in the neighborhood and don't wish to be apart of it, simply cover your hands over your ears, eyes, or mouth to indicate you don't want to be involved. These gestures are often used in the village, and the meaning of the phrase is true ancient gnome history, passed down from generation to generation. In fact, it's the first lesson little gnomes learn in kindergarten!
Henry is a jolly little fellow made from polyresin to make him durable and easy to move. His vibrant outfit and warm smile are sure to bring you and your guests laughter and joy.
*Color can vary slightly on each gnome. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some gnomes may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of Henry Hears No Evil Garden Gnome:
- Overall dimensions: 3.5" W x 5" D x 12" H; weighs 1.2 lbs, so he is the perfect size to accent any indoor or outdoor space.
- Henry is made from a durable polyresin material that is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Henry is a humorous, friendly addition to any outdoor space.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Please note that gnomes should be brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
|Color(s)||Light Green, Black, Dark Red, Yellow, Blue|
|Package Contents||1 garden gnome|