Sunnydaze Hammered 100% Copper Wood Burning Fire Pit with Spark Screen, 30 Inch Diameter
- Dimensions: 30" Diameter x 12" H; 24 lbs
- Material: hammered copper
- Includes: fire pit, screen, poker, and vinyl cover
- Designed for use as a wood-burning fire pit
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Real hammered copper bowl will be a nice decorative piece in your back yard as well as a place to gather around cool summer nights as the fire warms the area. This copper fire pit is paired with a sturdy stand which is sure to last for a long time. Plus, the 9 inch deep bowl means that the fires in this fire pit will be big, warm and welcoming.
Features of the Hammered Copper Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 30" Diameter x 12" H; inside diameter: 27"; weighs 24 lbs so it is the perfect size for a large fire for all to gather around.
- Copper bowl is 9" deep and made from 24 gauge (.0216") heavyweight copper on the bottom and 26-gauge (.016") durable copper on circular sides so it is sure to be long-lasting.
- Fire pit includes a spark screen, poker and vinyl protective outdoor cover so you have everything you need right out of the box.
- Beautiful, eye-catching copper material is sure to add interest and warmth for all to socialize around.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
About Sunnydaze Decor:
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.
I think the fire pit is going to fill my…
Posted by Jim Sappington on Nov 19th 2013
I think the fire pit is going to fill my needs ,the log poker is very small and not very sturdy.I have some concerns
over the stand not sure if it is sturdy enough.Is there any cleaner or polish I can get to get the copper look back.
You Recently Viewed...