Sunnydaze Hammered 100% Copper Wood Burning Fire Pit with Spark Screen, 30 Inch Diameter
The Sunnydaze Hammered Copper Fire Pit is perfect for staying warm during a relaxing summer evening or fall afternoon. This impressive feature is made from 100 percent real hammered copper that is both good-looking and long-lasting. The fire bowl measures 30 inches in diameter by 9 inches deep, allowing you to build a large, warm wood fire for family or friends to gather around. The sturdy stand keeps the fire pit stable while protecting your yard or stone patio from damage.
This 30-inch hammered copper fire bowl comes with a spark screen to guard against flying embers and other debris. It also includes a poker for stoking fires and a protective vinyl cover for when it's not in use. In addition to being a great relaxation spot, this is an impressive decorative feature that will complement almost any theme. Sunnydaze Decor includes a one-year warranty on each hammered copper fire pit, and we offer free same-day shipping at a low price. Be sure to check out Sunnydaze cooking grills, log racks and other fire pit accessories to feel the flame all summer long.
Features of the Hammered Copper Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 30" Diameter x 12" Height; inside diameter: 27"; weighs 24 lbs., so it is the perfect size for a large fire for gather around.
- Copper bowl is 9 inches deep and made from 24-gauge (.0216") heavyweight copper on the bottom and 26-gauge (.016") durable copper on circular sides so it is sure to be long-lasting.
- Fire pit includes a spark screen, poker and vinyl protective outdoor cover so you have everything you need right out of the box.
- Beautiful, eye-catching copper material is sure to add interest and warmth for all to socialize around.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
|Package Contents||1 Fire Pit, 1 Spark Screen, 1 Poker, 1 Cover|
I think the fire pit is going to fill my needs ,the log poker is very small and not very sturdy.I have some concerns over the stand not sure if it is sturdy enough.Is there any cleaner or polish I can get to get the copper look back.