Sunnydaze Fire Pit Poker, 16 Inch
Stoke your roaring fire while keeping a safe distance by using a Sunnydaze Fire Pit Poker. You don't want unburned logs to smother your fire, but you don't want to get too close when rearranging them. This 16-inch 2-pronged poker is ideal for moving small logs around to promote air flow and keep flames jumping. Each poker is made out of black powder-coated steel that is strong yet incredibly lightweight. A resin handle is added to insulate against heat so you won't burn your hand when tending to your fire pit.
With a sturdy outdoor fire pit poker in your tool kit, you can build a warm fire while reducing the risk of getting burned by flames or hit by flying embers. You can also use it to lift spark screens for adding more firewood. It works very well with indoor fireplaces as well. Serenity Health has same-day shipping an a price-match guarantee on all Sunnydaze Decor products so you can quickly and affordably be ready for your next summer cookout or social gathering.
Features of the Fire Pit Poker:
- Dimensions: 16" L, weighs less than a pound so it's a great accessory to use when you need to move around logs in the fire.
- Poker is made of durable steel and features a resin handle so the handle will not get hot as you are holding it.
- Can be used as a poker to stoke logs or as a lift tool for screens to keep your hands and arms safe from the flames.
- Poker features 2 prongs to allow it to more easily move firewood or spark screens, so you don't have to.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
You can see video of this fire pit poker in action by selecting the video button above.
|Package Contents||1 poker|
I received my poker on time, and it does the job better than the limb we were using.
Great item, works great.Willdefinately buy from you again.
Well made tool for small log manipulation. Good solid wood handle for insulation as well as metal poker
Sturdy and useful. Can't wait to finish building my firepit so I can poke at it!
I love it, It is perfect for me and my kids to reposition the wood. Easy to handle