Sunnydaze Portable Hand-Woven 2-3 Person Mayan Hammock, Family Size, 660 Pound Capacity
The family hammock can accommodate up to 2 or 3 people, allowing you to enjoy a relaxing day with friends. Handwoven from cotton, each hammock exhibits an array of bold color patterns unique to each individual hammock. The cotton hammock bed is cool and comfortable and extremely flexible to accommodate all body types. Perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
Features of the Family Mayan Hammock:
- Overall hammock dimensions: 156" L x 79" W; bed size is 79" L x 79" W; maximum capacity: 660 lbs so it is strong enough to hold 2-3 average sized adults.
- Hammock is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Thick nylon ends/loops allow for extra longevity and strength.
- Use with trees or with a 15-foot hammock stand (stand sold separately).
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks: The ingenious design of hand made Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.
The hammock is very comfortable and relaxing. We love having it in our yard for everyone to enjoy. Its great to sit outside and read a good book in. We love it.