Sunnydaze Hand-Woven 2 Person Mayan Hammock with Stand, Family Size, 400 Pound Capacity
This hammock and stand combo is available in multiple color options. The entire family can enjoy this king-sized Mayan hammock. No trees, not a problem, this hammock/stand set comes with everything you need including the hanging chains you can use to adjust your hammock height. Choose from the beautiful multi-color hammocks or a natural hand-woven Mayan hammock. The strong, sturdy, 15 foot center-beam hammock stand is made of 100% tubular steel with a powder-coated finish.
Features of the Family/King Hammock and Stand Combo:
- Overall length: 156" L x 79" W; bed size: 79" L and 79" W; weight capacity: 400 lbs so it can safely hold up to 2 adults.
- Hammock is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Includes: 2 person Mayan hammock; 2 hanging chains to adjust hammock height and a 15 foot hammock stand.
- Multiple color options are available so you can choose the one you like best.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks: The ingenious design of hand made Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.