Sunnydaze Decorative Lantern Ventless Tabletop Bio Fuel Fireplace
Smooth warmth emanating from this bio ethanol fuel fireplace will instantly welcome all who enter your indoor or outdoor space. The lantern-shaped design resembles that of a classic lantern. This piece is easy to use, simply pour bio fuel into the burner and light it. It will burn up to 5000 BTUs/hour. The fireplace uses bio ethanol fuel, the cleanest-burning fuel available, ensures that it leaves no soot, residue or smoke stains are left behind on your surfaces. Each fireplace comes with a snuffer tool and a ceramic wool wick. You can use the fireplace indoors or outdoors. It is the perfect size for any tabletop, counter, or living space. However, it is recommended that it be brought inside when not in-use to ensure a longer life.
*Fuel not included, we recommend using Nu-Flame Bio-Ethanol Fuel.
**Caution! Decorative handle gets hot when lantern is lit. Please avoid picking up the lantern by decorative handle when it is lit.
Features of the Decorative Lantern Tabletop Fireplace:
- Overall dimensions: 7" Square x 19" H; Burner: 3.5" diameter x 2.5" H; Weighs 9.2 lbs
- Burn time is approximately 1-2 hours so you and your family can have a relaxing evening or afternoon gathered around the fireplace.
- Personal fireplace features a tempered glass, metal lantern design, and protective feet so your surface will not be damaged.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors (bring inside after use).
- This portable tabletop fireplace is easy to assemble and requires no electric, gas, chimney venting or gel cans.
- Personal fireplace includes a base, one 0.4L double layer ethanol fuel burner, and 1 snuffer tool. Double layer burner ensures ethanol will not leak. Bio ethanol fuel is sold separately.
- Handle on top of lantern is for decoration only. Fireplace is for tabletop use only. Please do not hang lantern from decorative handle while lit.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
- When used outdoors, be sure to bring indoors after each use.
- When lighting lantern, let the burner warm up before closing the door to ensure the flame does not get snuffed out.
- If using lantern outdoors, please allow time for decorative handle to cool after flame is put out before bringing indoors.
* Please note the included ceramic wool wick is intended to remain in the burner to ensure a longer lasting burn.
|Heat Output||5000 BTUs|
|Package Contents||1 fireplace; 1 burner|