Sunnydaze Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle, Pre-Seasoned, 20-Inch
- Dimensions: 20” L x 9” W x 0.5” D; 8.8 lbs
- Material: durable cast iron
- Includes: one cast iron griddle
- Griddle is pre-seasoned and ready to use right away for your first cooked meal
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
This pre-seasoned cast iron griddle is durable and ready to use right out of the box. The two curved style handles provide safe transportation whether you’re camping in the woods or cooking from the comforts of home, this griddle is large enough to cook multiple foods at once if needed. Plus, cooking your food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content in your diet. The reversible feature gives you the option to use the smooth side for cooking pancakes, eggs, or sandwiches while the grooved grill side can be used for hamburgers or steaks.
Features of the 20 Inch Cast Iron Griddle:
- Overall dimensions: 20” L x 9” W x 0.5” H; cooking surface: 16.25” L x 8.5” W x 0.25” D; weighs 8.8 lbs so it’s large enough to cook multiple foods at once.
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron so heat is retained better than other regular cookware and it helps you add extra iron to your diet just by using it to cook.
- This durable griddle features two curved style handles and has grease traps on each side to help keep your cooking space clean.
- Griddle is pre-seasoned and ready to use right away.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Sunnydaze Decor:
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.
You Recently Viewed...