Sunnydaze Cascading Tri-Step Tabletop Fountain with LED Light
Turn any room into a relaxing retreat with this Sunnydaze Cascading Tri-Step Tabletop Fountain from Serenity Health & Home Decor. Featuring a neutral color scheme and a nature-inspired design, this small indoor water sculpture makes a lovely addition to bathrooms, dining rooms, living rooms and more.
- Natural stone design in brown, tan, beige and ivory
- Copper painted spout
- Lights turn on automatically when pump is on.
- Made from lightweight textured resin material
- Includes electric recirculating pump, LED lights, and transformer that plugs into standard indoor electrical wall outlets so you have everything you need to run it right out of the box. Just add water! (No plumbing required)
- Soft/minimal water sounds are perfect for those that enjoy the beauty of a tabletop fountain but don't want the pronounced water sounds.
- Overall dimensions: 8.75" W x 5.5" H x 4" D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation
*Color can vary slightly on each Sunnydaze Decor fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
|Color(s)||Brown, Off-white, Metallic, Light Brown|
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 submersible electric pump; 3 LED lights; 1 electric transformer|
I was a little disappointed when I set this up and found that it made almost no water sounds at all. Then when I read the description more thoroughly, I noticed that it is mentioned at least twice that the fountain doesn't make pronounced water sounds, so I guess that is all on me for not reading carefully before buying. Other than that, I'm happy enough with it--it was pretty easy to put together, and the "stone" is pretty convincing. I am not crazy about the little item at the top where the water comes out; it appears to be a dark color in the picture and is really a bright metallic gold. I imagine I can find some brownish paint somewhere and touch that up to my liking. For the price, it's certainly a nice enough little fountain and the running water is indeed pretty.