Sunnydaze 2 Person Space Saving Brazilian Hammock Stand, Portable with Carrying Case, 400 Pound Capacity
Are you ready to relax? If so, order this Sunnydaze Two-Person Brazilian Hammock Stand. It's made to fit hammocks without spreader bars that measure 10'-12.5' in length. It comes in three color options to suit your styling needs, but you won't notice the color when you're laying back with your eyes closed using your Brazilian hammock with stand.
Save both space and money with this compact Sunnydaze Decor Brazilian hammock with stand that comes with a deep discount when you order from Serenity Health. This style is portable, a snap to assemble and even more convenient when you use the included carrying case. In addition to saving space with the product and money by ordering from Serenity Health, which offers a price match guarantee, you will also save time with same-day shipping when you order Monday through Friday before 2 p.m. CST. You don't even need any extra tools to put the frame together.
Features of the Sunnydaze Two-Person Brazilian Hammock Stand:
- Overall dimensions: 100" L x 39" W x 42" H; weighs 25 lbs.; weight capacity: 400 lbs., so it can hold up to two adults.
- Made from 1.5" round tubular steel with black plastic caps on all ends to avoid injury.
- Includes steel powder-coated hammock hooks to hang a Brazilian hammock and a carrying bag (Brazilian hammock not included).
- U-shaped support for holding hammock in place safely.
- Rubber caps on all legs to avoid floor scuffing and protect legs from dirt and water.
- 5 adjustable settings to fit hammocks 10-12.5' long.
- No tools required; hardware can be hand tightened hardware for easy assembly.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Order this sturdy two-person hammock stand from Serenity Health & Home Decor to get a satisfaction guarantee with your purchase.
Took this hammock stand camping. It was easy to put together and take apart. We had two people in hammock at once with no issues. Felt sturdy to me. Although there was no aggressive swinging going on.
Anyone can put it together in just about 10 mins, I love that it's portable and the bronze color looks nice with my hammock. It can get tippy if you swing too hard, so just note that it's not meant to have a bunch of rowdy kids on it at once, but none-the-less, it hasn't tipped over yet. Definitely worth it, if you need a place to hang your hammock. I love that we can take it camping this summer too!