Sunnydaze Blue and Green Striped Solar Lantern Glass Jar Light with White LED String Lights, Set of 3
Add summery cheer to your deck, patio or other outdoor gathering space with the contemporary charm of these glass jar solar lights. They are also perfect for evening entertainment, special events, summer holidays, and wedding centerpieces. Each light features a glass construction with transparent blue and green stripes. You can easily hang the light from your pergola by using the thick handle. The stainless steel cap is topped with an amorphous solar panel that will collect the sunlight to charge the battery. An ON/OFF switch is located on the bottom side of each cap for operating the light. Each light includes 1 string of 5 white LED bulbs, and a 1.2 volt 600 mAh AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery. The light will remain lit for 6-8 hours on a full charge, so you can enjoy your evening outdoors. To turn on the solar light simply lift the cap and the switch is located underneath.
Features of the Sunnydaze Blue and Green Striped Solar Lantern Glass Jar Light with White LED String Lights, Set of 3:
- Overall dimensions: 4.4" diameter x 6" H; 1.4 lbs per jar, so they are the perfect size for an outdoor table, or hang from a hook, tree or pergola with the handle.
- Features glass jar with transparent blue and green stripes and stainless steel top to add happy cheer to your space.
- Includes 3 light jars, each jar has a 0.3 Watt 3-lumen string of 5 white LED lights, a 1.2 volt 600 mAh AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery, and an amorphous solar panel top.
- Each light is 3 Lumens.
- Lights are 4500-6500K.
- Use the light switch on the bottom of the cap to turn the light switch on and off. Light illuminates in the dark only.
- Solar energy charges the batteries during the day. Batteries will power the lights for 6-8 hours on a full charge.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
|Color(s)||Multi, Clear, Green, Blue|
|Package Contents||3 solar lights, a 5 LED white light string each, a 1.2 volt 600 mAh AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery each, and an amorphous solar panel top each|