Sunnydaze Bending Slate Tabletop Water Fountain with LED Light, 17 Inch Tall
Impress your family and guests with this bending slate tabletop fountain that adds a perfect modern touch to any room in your home. Its calm and wavy design combined with the stunning style of the slate construction adds unique and special decoration to your home's theme, and the peace and tranquility it brings will allow for ultimate relaxation for you and yours. Sit back, relax, and take in the zen this water fountain has to offer while listening to the rushing water this fountain produces, similar to the sound of a small river or stream. Plus, no plumbing is required, once you have it assembled and filled, simply plug it into a standard wall outlet when you are ready for it to run.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room, so slight color variation is not a cause for return.
- Overall dimensions: 10" W x 6" D x 17" H; weighs 17.8 lbs, making it the perfect size and weight for any surface top.
- Each fountain is made from durable slate ensuring a long-lasting life.
- Includes one tabletop fountain, decorative river rocks, a submersible Skyish TP-200LV electric pump with 0.5" diameter hose, LED light at bottom in rocks, an electric transformer, and foot pads to safeguard your table's surface.
- Assembly is simple; just plug the fountain into any electrical outlet in any room of your choosing.
- The fountain top lifts off the base so you can easily fill and access the fountain pump.
- LED light allows for enjoyment of relaxation during day and night
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
|Color(s)||Black, Bronze, Grey, Light Brown, Brown, Light Green|
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 submersible electric pump; decorative river rock; 1 electric transformer; 1 LED light|
Product was just as described and I am very happy with it. I do recommend placing it on an acryclic tray to catch any water that might splash.