Sunnydaze Art Deco Rippling Stream Outdoor Water Fountain, 39-Inch Tall
Add stunning contemporary style to your outdoor living space with the Art Decor Rippling Stream Outdoor Fountain from Sunnydaze Decor. This fountain is made to be outside, thanks to the durable and strong polyresin and fiberglass construction. Water flows from the top of the sphere and down the rippled wall below. The wall on the fountain also features a wavy decorative accent for a beautiful combination of shapes and textures. Once the water reaches the basin below, it is recirculated through the fountain via the included electric submersible pump. No plumbing is needed to install this fountain as the pump plugs into a standard outdoor electrical outlet. This fountain makes an impressive decorative accent to any deck, patio, lawn or garden.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the Art Deco Rippling Stream Outdoor Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 17.25" W x 17" D x 39" H; Weighs 28 lbs; Base is 17.25" W x 17" D with a 5" bowl depth; Approximate water capacity of 3 gallons.
- Fountain is made of polyresin and fiberglass to withstand the elements.
- Product includes the outdoor fountain and electric submersible pump.
- No plumbing necessary for installation with the included electric submersible JR-800 pump (120V 0.195A 60Hz) with a 0.5" hose diameter and 70" L power cord.
- Stunning style of fountain makes it an impressive accent in your garden, deck, patio or other outdoor space.
- Attractive modern fountain features beautiful combination of shapes and textures for visual appeal.
- Please note, fountain needs to be emptied and covered or brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.