Sunnydaze Two-Tier Pineapple Solar-on-Demand Fountain, Earth Finish, 46 Inch Tall
The pineapple top is always a customer favorite on tiered water fountains and is now available on this 46" tiered solar on demand fountain. At almost 4-feet tall this fountain is sure to accent any landscaped area to a "T" and bring birds for your enjoyment as well. Enjoy the beauty of a fountain with the attraction of a birdbath with this two-tier fountain. Designed as a self-sustaining outdoor fountain, water is continuously pumped through the pineapple.
This Solar On Demand fountain runs in direct sunlight, but has a battery unit as well which will power the fountain on overcast or cloudy days. On the solar powered mode, the fountain will run directly from solar energy; however, the pump will only work in bright and sunny conditions. On the battery mode, you can power your fountain for up to 4 hours on cloudy days or at night. A fully charged battery will power the fountain up to 4 hours. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically change back to solar powered mode and start again when there is sufficient sunlight. You can operate the fountain daily using the battery technology for consistent performance even in cloudy conditions, or leave your fountain off, charging the batteries for use when you want it. A wonderful combination of solar energy and consistent performance.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the 2-Tier Pineapple Solar on Demand Birdbath:
- Overall dimensions: 22.5" Diameter x 46" H; weighs 22 lbs so it's the perfect size to complement your outdoor space.
- 24"H pedestal; Bottom bowl is 5" Deep; Pineapple is 6" H; Pedestal diameter at bottom is 10".
- Durable polyresin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Fountain includes solar-powered pump and 9" W x 7" L solar panel with built-in battery pack.
- The solar on demand technology allows your fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel but then the "on demand" can keep the pump running when the clouds come out. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump.
- Dry protection pump means that if water runs low, the pump will shut off to prolong the life of the pump.
- An adjustable pump allows you to set the water flow levels.
- Features a 4 hour timer set. With this timer after you turn on the pump, it will keep running for 4 hours, then it turn off itself for saving power. You will need to turn the pump back on to start the pump working again.
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
You can see video of this fountain in action by selecting the video button above.
Dry Run Protection Pump Technology:Typical pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry causing the pump to burn out and need to be replaced. This fountain includes new dry run protection technology so if the fountain runs low on water the pump will automatically shut off to save the life of your pump.
The Battery Pack:The lifespan of a battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery capacity may reduce. You can try to boost charge the battery by leaving it off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Open the battery cover on the back of the solar panel and replace the batteries with 4 standard AA size rechargeablebatteries.
For an additional purchase, an electric battery charger is also available. If there are several cloudy days in a row where the solar panel cannot recharge the batteries fully, you can unplug the solar panel, bring it inside, and plug it into a standard outlet with this battery charger to recharge the batteries.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 solar panel; 1 solar battery pack; 1 submersible pump; 1 - 16' cord|
easy to put together, help desk polite and helpful....need to make sure tube for water does not kink (be careful not to rotate pineapple too much) or water pressure will not be strong enough....otherwise, our family and friends enjoy the look and sounds the fountain makes. solar a really big feature which will allow moving fountain to be put anywhere on your property. Fountain attracts many birds and other animals to take a drink of use the fountain as a bird bath.