Sunnydaze 2-Tier Arcade Solar on Demand Outdoor Water Fountain with LED Light, White Finish, 45 Inch Tall
One of our customer favorites now available in white. It's the same stylish two-tiered water fountain with all the features, just a new color that's perfect for bright, inviting exterior spaces. Enjoy this Sunnydaze solar fountain without needing an outlet nearby. You will love the sound as water trickles off of the top sphere finial and moves from tier to tier, creating soft water sounds. An ideal fountain for the garden, the Arcade Solar On-Demand Fountain also functions as a fantastic birdbath. Its soft, natural white finish will brighten up your garden, patio or courtyard in an instant. This fountain comes with two 16-foot cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel.
This beautiful tiered outdoor water fountain features plenty of traditional charm, from the swirling top to the scallop-edged tiers. Painstaking detail has been put into the antiqued white finish to provide an Old World feel. Despite all of this, this is an incredibly lightweight outdoor fountain. Weighing just 28 pounds, you can move it around your property to change things up or easily maneuver it indoors to protect it from freezing temperatures. The durable and weather-resistant polyresin construction makes this antique-style outdoor fountain ultra-enduring. As an added bonus, LED light ring can be placed anywhere in the fountain and helps make this outdoor fountain a real show-stopper at night.
This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position. In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to four hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening, this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening, simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Features of the 45" 2-Tier Arcade Solar on Demand Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 23" Diameter x 45" H; weighs 28 pounds so it is the perfect size to accent your outdoor space.
- 23" Diameter (lowest reservoir), 13" Diameter (upper reservoir), 10-1/2" Diameter base.
- Fountain has a recommended water capacity of 3 gallons.
- Durable polyresin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Fountain includes solar pump with 1/4" pump and panel so you can run it during the day by solar power and at night via the battery pack.
- Fountain has solar or battery power with an on/off button that you can push control the battery backup.
- Fountain comes with (2) 16-foot cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. LED lights can be placed in either bowl for accenting the fountain.
- Fountain features LED lighting so you can enjoy your fountain at night.
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out and well-covered.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
You can see video of this fountain in motion by selecting the video button above.
*Please note that during freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out and well-covered.
For an additional purchase, you can add a 16-foot cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
The battery generally lasts between 12 and 18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery you must leave off for two or three sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery then it must be replaced.Contact usfor replacement batteries.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 solar panel; 1 solar battery pack; 1 submersible pump; 1 - 16' cord; LED light|
Easy to put together, Instructions are fantastic, looks great and is easy to maintain