Sunnydaze 4-Tier Grand Courtyard Outdoor Water Fountain, Dark Chestnut, with Electric Pump, 80 Inch Tall
Add a touch of majesty to your garden with the Sunnydaze Grand Courtyard water fountain from Serenity Health & Home Decor. At 80 inches high, this four-tier garden fountain is a beautiful landscaping accessory that makes a big statement. Each dark chestnut tier features scalloped edges and ornate detailing to add to the beauty of this piece. The lightweight fiberglass resin construction allows the fountain to easily be moved from place to place.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the 4-Tier Grand Courtyard Fountain:
- Dimensions: 43.5" D x 80" H; weighs 125 lbs. so it is so grand it will surely add a welcoming touch to your courtyard or outdoor space.
- Lower basin bottom is 17.5" in diameter and 20" tall. Lower tier is 43.5" diameter, next tier is 27.5", next is 20" and top tier 14" diameter. Lower basin water depth is about 6" deep, each higher tier is about 1" less deep of water then the prior one.
- Fiberglass material makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move.
- Spin lock system enables each tier to lock in place with the next piece.
- Fountain includes a 400 GPH recirculating electric pump and a 6' cord that plugs into any standard outlet so no plumbing is required.
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
To see this fountain in the Earth color option click here.
You can see video of this fountain in motion by selecting the video button above.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
|Package Contents||1 fountain; 1 submersible electric pump|
The fountain is beautiful - just as pictured. It has more of a flat finish, not shiny - but it does come with waterproofing spray which probably gives it a sheen. The weight is lighter than expected, which is good for me, because I can set it up myself. It seems fragile - so I was super careful unpacking and setting it up, especially since it arrived in such cold weather. Measurements are as described. Apparently, I was the talk of the town as I had posted info about my new fountain arriving - I'm using it as Christmas tree! It arrived safely, through 2 snow storms, and several delays. Take note about the delivery - it arrives on a pallet via semi - NO UNLOADING is offered - you must have a way to remove it from the truck - the driver will not help. Fortunately, my son-in-law owns a business and has a fork lift which he used to unload - due to the weather (-35 wind chill) it was at his shop for a week. Whew! I don't know if I'll ever use it outside as a fountain - I'm afraid of it getting vandalized, broken from hail, stolen, or blown over by our SD wind, but it's spectacular indoors. When ordering, I looked at several different styles and prices, but opted for this one, which I'm so glad I did :) You can find a picture of my "tree"at MissLoxiesBoutique Facebook page:)