Sunnydaze 26 GPH Air Pump Solar Oxygenator with Stone
Replenish your pond's oxygen levels and improve its aquatic environment by using this solar-powered air pump oxygenator. This pump-and-panel kit lets you draw power from direct sunlight to oxygenate and provide circulation in any pond. To use, first find a sunny spot near your pond to place the solar panel. There is no wiring involved: Simply attach the panel to the stake, secure the stake in the ground, face the panel so it receives full sunlight, connect the tube to the pump on the back of the panel, secure the air stone in the other end of the tube, and place the air stone in the water. This oxygenator is suitable for small- and medium-sized ponds, and produces an air-flow rate of 26 gallons per hour.
Features of the 26 GPH Air Pump Solar Oxygenator with Stone:
- Overall dimensions: 6" L x 4-3/8" W x 2" D, so it is small enough to go unnoticed in your yard.
- Air pump kit includes: one solar panel with air-pump mounted to it; a stake for securing the panel in the ground; one air stone; one 6.5' L tube.
- Runs in direct sunlight (no electrical wiring or plumbing required).
- The solar panel does not store power, and must be in direct sunlight to operate.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
|Color(s)||Black, Clear, Blue|
|Package Contents||1 Solar Pump, 1 Tube, 1 Air Stone|