Sunnydaze 12-Inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cornstick Pan, 7-Stick
Bring this traditional cornbread favorite home for you and your family to enjoy! The durable Sunnydaze 12-Inch Cast Iron Cornstick Pan has seven 5" x 0.5" individually shaped molds that resemble ears of corn, which is a tradition that has been around for many generations. Made from durable cast iron this pan not only retains heat to evenly cook each piece of cornbread, it will be long lasting. You can't beat the versatility of this pan as it can be used in the oven with an oven-safe temperature up to 400-degree also on the stove. This cast iron pan comes pre-seasoned so it is ready to use right when you take it out of the box. It is recommended that you still continue to season the pan with oil after each use so you can enjoy it for many years to come.
Features of the 12-Inch Cast Iron Cornstick Pan:
- Overall dimensions: 12" L x 5.5" W x 0.75" D including handles; weighs 4 lbs, and has seven 5" x 0.5" cornbread molds.
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron so heat is retained better than other regular cooking pans. Oven-safe up to 400-degree F.
- Includes one durable pre-seasoned cast iron cornstick pan so you can add extra iron to your diet.
- Pan is pre-seasoned so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
|Package Contents||1 Cornstick Pan|
Sunnydaze Cast Iron Deep Dutch Oven, Pre-Seasoned, 12-Inch, 8-Quart
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Multi Colored Drink Holders
Sunnydaze Red Enameled Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Skillet, 10-Inch
Sunnydaze 16.5-Inch Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Dutch Oven Lid Lifter with Spiral Bail Handle