St. Aubin Fountain by Campania International
Named after a quaint village in the Burgundy wine region of France, the style of this fountain is old and defined. The texture of this fountain gives it subtle beauty and refinement. A steady stream of water runs out of the middle adornment and produces a soft and soothing water sound which you will be sure to love.
- Dimensions: 40"L x 22"W x 41"H, 743 lbs
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
Shown in the Alpine Stone patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.