Sorcery Wall Fountain
This is a bold and stunning wall fountain with amazing colors and wonderful water sounds. This Art Fountain looks like two planets at war with each other. That's the beauty of an abstract...interpretation.This stunning fine art picture is hand painted on the back of a strong (virtually unbreakable) Lexan clear acrylic panel and finished with a sealant to give complete protection against water and dampness.
Features of the Sorcery Wall Fountain:
- This fountain is available in either horizontal or vertical layouts with many sizes to choose from. The artist can do any size or color scheme you would like. Click here to request a custom water featurequote.
- This indoor fountain comes complete with an electric recirculating pump.
- The acrylic panel is securely set within a heat finished copper frame and basin. The heat finish creates a beautiful patina on the copper.
- All Harvey Gallery fountains are handmade at the time of order, so no two fountains are 100% alike.
From the top of the fountain, the water flows down the Front (non-painted) side of the acrylic panel, into the pool of water in the copper basin, making beautiful, soothing water sounds. The visual look of the waterfall on the front side of the painted image, with the beautiful waterfall sounds, makes for a stunning, tranquil, relaxing experience.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ * This beautiful Wall Art Fountain is designed and hand constructed by very skilled and experienced artisans. There are no two fountains that are 100% exactly alike. You are literally getting your own Original Wall Art Fountain. So, the fountain you receive may not look exactly like what you see here, but it will be very similar, and it will be quite beautiful, particularly once it is up and running with its soothing water sounds.
It arrived right on time, and we set it up that day. Must say the mounting instructions were a little light, but we succeeded. It is knocked out! With the lights and water at night, and just the water during the daytime, the art work looks wonderful. Trish and I really will enjoy it. When we get the chance, we will take a digital pic and send it along.