Powys Fountain by Campania International
Bubbling water feature is perfect for bird bath and fountain duel to enrich any garden area. The Powys Fountain and birdbath brings elegance and style to your outdoor area. You will love the sound and your feathered friends will enjoy the moving water.
- The Powys Fountain is 25.25" tall by 18.25" wide, and is 18.25" front to back
- Total weight is 93 pounds
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
Shown in the Greenstone patina (color), this beautiful fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.
I am so glad I went with this fountain. I have it in a part shade/part sunny location on the side of my front porch (which is why I didn't want to go with solar), located in fairly close proximity to my porch swing. I can hear the gentle bubbling while relaxing with a book, and the birds often don't see me when they come to take their bath or drink. I read that it often takes a few weeks for birds to find the bath, but withing 2 to 3 days, I looked out and realized I had a party going on in my yard. I counted no less that 14 birds in the bath or sitting on it and some hovering trying to get a space. Of course, we installed it during the 100 degree heat in July because I felt sorry for the poor things. We did have a time getting the motor in and running, though. The tubing needs to be trimmed or the top doesn't fit down into the base of the bowl properly. Even then, the top kept popping out a little so the water spray came out at an angle. I finally took a tiny piece of wood and wedged it down the side, and the water spray is now straight up and down. I purchased the aged limestone color, and it looks like it's been in my garden forever. Very nice!