Paloma Cascada in Valencia Cast Stone Fountain by Henri Studio
This Henri cast stone fountain will make your garden like the magical forests of ancient Valencia and help you clear your mind. Paloma Cascada is Spanish for "cascading doves" - a fitting name for this nature-inspired fountain. Two dove figurines sit atop the feature and peck affectionately as thin water streams fall gracefully into the pool. It stands nearly five feet tall, giving your space a towering feature that inspires both awe and grace. There are 18 available finishes to give a down-to-earth, traditional or dreamy quality.
Every Paloma Cascada Spanish outdoor fountain from Henri Studios is handmade when you order it. Talented craftsmen mold and detail the cast stone material until it looks and feels just like natural stone - right down to the variations in texture and color. This Valencia dove fountain is made to the highest quality and will command itself well as part of the landscape. Business and school courtyards are a great spot for it as well. Our price match guarantee will prevent money from cascading out of your bank account when it doesn't have to.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Features of the Henri Studio Paloma Cascada in Valencia Cast Stone Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 56" H x 64" diameter; weighs 736 lbs. so it is sure to make a great centerpiece for your garden.
- Comes in nine pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.