Palazzo Obelisk Fountain by Campania International
This elegant obelisk outdoor fountain features a strikingly beautiful pillar with intricate detail along the base. Water bubbles from the top pillar of the Palazzo Fountain and streams out of four spigots on the bottom of the pillar to create a splash in any outdoor space. This design and will bring beauty and relaxation wherever it is placed.
- The Palazzo Obelisk Fountain is 59" tall by 45" wide; total weight is 880 pounds
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
Shown in Aged Limestone patina (color), this beautiful fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.
I don't have this fountain, but I saw it at a home in Orange(near the Orange Circle--I think the street is Pine) the other day. It was SO BEAUTIFUL. The home has a very geometrically-designed garden--very Alice in Wonderland--with lots of very small, groomed green hedges, and this fountain sits in the middle of them. It is a larger, Small fountain. It was so lovely I decided to look for a fountain for the patio of my apartment--the obelisk shape just takes you aback--and how amusing I should run across it.