Nepal Gas Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Mimicking Asian design, this fire pit is designed like a huge caldron to give your outdoors a unique look and feel. This fire pit is sure to leave you and your guests with a lasting impression.Features of the Nepal Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 24" Tall x 41" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- Comes complete with fire pit, 180K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 100 lbs Lava Rock, 1/2" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (39" diameter pan size)
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. (Add'l charge for electronic ignition)
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Professional installation RECOMMENDED when working with gas.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit and that the base plates and fire pits should NOT be used on decks.
You can also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!
Sunnydaze Outdoor 29-Inch Rope and Barrel Design Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Lava RocksVideo Available
Sunnydaze Outdoor 30-Inch Cast Stone Propane Gas Fire Pit with Lava RocksVideo Available
Sunnydaze Contempo Square Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit, 34-InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Rustic Faux Wood Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Coffee Table, 48-InchVideo Available